Monday, December 31, 2007

A Pinch More of the New Year







Me and Dave on the rooftop.
Ah yes, Jeff and I had a haircut party. Both of us look pretty serious now.

I got the bad end of the deal with a suprize Taiwanese haircut. I told him to make me look like this kid in a magazine...hair-wise...a simple cut. Instead I came out looking a little like a Nazi youth.
My plan is to let it grow out along the walk...along with my beard.
Cheers!
Today's famous doctor: Doctor Robert- Revolver, Beatles

2 comments:

Colleen Patricia said...

Hi there Dr. Strangewalk. I believe you are in for a treat! I'm glad we got kick off the New Year and your new adventure with you. Stay healthy and well on the journey. I'll be keeping track of you.
Hugs,
Colleen (one of the dozens of English teachers you partied with last night)

rmenyuk said...

happy new years guys! i would say that u guys missed some crucial parties, but you being in taiwan trumps all that.